- For Auto Parts the warranty will be at least 12 months or 20,000 km whichever comes first.
- For Machine Tools the warranty will be 12 months on main components.
- If your item is found to be faulty through no fault of your own, we will process a warranty claim.
- Embertek will not receive any returned item that, as a result of customer negligence, misuse or tampering is, damaged, missing parts or in unsellable condition.
- Replacement item or refund will be given at our discretion.
- Proof of fitment may be requested at the time of warranty claim.
Parts being returned under warranty must follow this procedure.
- Faulty items do not have to be returned in their original packaging, but must be packaged appropriately to avoid damage during the return shipping process.
- Once the faulty item has been returned to Embertek it will be inspected and/or tested. Then Embertek will decide if it is to be repaired, replaced or rejected.
- If Embertek agrees that the part is to be replaced and the customer has already purchased a new replacement a refund will be processed. Replacement part must be invoiced and paid in full before it can be taken from the shop
- If Embertek agrees to repair the part, the repaired part will be returned to the customer.
- If Embertek rejects the warranty claim, the customer can choose to have the failed part returned to them however no refund will be given.
- Original invoice from GSS Auto Parts must be presented when presenting failed part. This is not negotiable.
- If you are returning a faulty item after the Free Returns window please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org