- For Auto Parts:
- Free delivery for orders over $150
- Most orders are dispatched same day if they are ordered before 2pm AEST during business days (Monday to Friday) after payment has cleared.
- We also combine items when possible to save you on shipping costs.
- If any part of your order can’t be shipped to you on time you’ll be notified, and the rest of your order will be shipped to you within the usual time frame
- Delivery to non-metropolitan areas in Australia will cost more
Please note: If you are purchasing more than one product from our store, we recommend using the "Add to Cart" button and NOT the "Buy Now" button. This way help you save on postage.
- Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 02 8773 6048 for the shipping cost
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged*
- Refunds will only be given to items received in a timely manner and packed in the same packaging they were originally sent. Items that have been fitted or damaged in any way will not receive a refund, item must be in a resalable state.
- EMBERTEK will not accept any returns from 3rd parties, refunds and replacements will only be given to the verified holder of the buying account.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- There will be a 20% restocking fee plus return postage cost if buyer purchases incorrect item without reading description correctly and any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: EMBERTEK, 3/10C Childs Road, Sydney NSW 2170, Australia
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- For Auto Parts the warranty will be at least 12 months or 20,000 km whichever comes first.
- For Machine Tools the warranty will be 12 months on main components.
- If your item is found to be faulty through no fault of your own, we will process a warranty claim.
- Embertek will not receive any returned item that, as a result of customer negligence, misuse or tampering is, damaged, missing parts or in unsellable condition.
- Replacement item or refund will be given at our discretion.
- Proof of fitment may be requested at the time of warranty claim.
Parts being returned under warranty must follow this procedure.
- Faulty items do not have to be returned in their original packaging, but must be packaged appropriately to avoid damage during the return shipping process.
- Once the faulty item has been returned to Embertek it will be inspected and/or tested. Then Embertek will decide if it is to be repaired, replaced or rejected.
- If Embertek agrees that the part is to be replaced and the customer has already purchased a new replacement a refund will be processed. Replacement part must be invoiced and paid in full before it can be taken from the shop
- If Embertek agrees to repair the part, the repaired part will be returned to the customer.
- If Embertek rejects the warranty claim, the customer can choose to have the failed part returned to them however no refund will be given.
- Original invoice from GSS Auto Parts must be presented when presenting failed part. This is not negotiable.
- If you are returning a faulty item after the Free Returns window please contact us email@example.com